10. Yuko Oshima (Team K).


9. Aika Oota (Team A).
I won’t say what it is, but I had a really good dream with Mayu and Lovetan. Not that long ago.

8. Amina Sato (Team B).

7. Minami Minegishi (Team K).
I really wanna move her up, we’ll see in the next few months. I can see her moving up a few spots.

6. Mariko Shinoda (Team A).

5. Tomomi Itano (Team K).
Yeah. I’m liking her less and less, Thanks to Mayu. Regardless how I feel about her, she’ll alway’s be a sentimental favorite of mine. And will also have a speical place in my heart.

After all she was the member that caught my eye first, She made me check out AKB48 more so I could see more of her. I was actually losing sleep over this. In fact I was a Big Tomomi Itano fan before I became a Big AKB48 fan.

4. Atsuko Maeda (Team A).

3. Mayu Watanabe (Team B).

2. Yuki Kashiwagi (Team B – Captain).

1. Haruna Kojima (Team A).
Axact

MI Team

Metairuka Team yang memiliki hobi menterjemahkan segala berita dari AKB48 Groups dengan caranya masing-masing tanpa menghilangkan inti dari berita penting itu sendiri, Selamat membaca dan sebarkanlah positif kami.

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

Speak up your mind
Tell us what you're thinking... !
about this article..??

Cantumkan nama / Url anda... Terima Kasih